Monday, September 14, 2009

Football Fans Unite - 'Tis The Season!

After seeing both my Browns and Buckeyes go down in flames this weekend I realized one thing. I love football.

Not that I didn't know this before, but damn... the fans, the noise, the intensity, joy and pain all come together for a few hours every weekend during the fall.

The Browns and Buckeyes were both supposed to lose their respective games this weekend. So I wasn't really too disappointed when they performed as predicted.

My favorite play of Week 1 (of the NFL season) has to be the end of the Bengals/Broncos game.

After taking the lead with 38 seconds left in the game - Cincinnati pinned the Broncos 80 yards from the endzone and 40 yards from field goal range. This is what happened:

Even if you don't like football, you have to admit... This is amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment