Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Beginning Of Something Beautiful?

I just read a blog written by a very good friend and felt a punch of inspiration somewhere in the face of my inner-sanctum. I think there is a good reason for this little bit of bittersweet pain being introduced right now.

I recently received a text from my place of employment asking that I bring my school laptop in for some sort of update or something to that effect. The moment of clarity came when my first thought was... 'NOOOOO!'.

I have dreams of my own and right now I think that Kyle's blog (as it, and his input in general usually do) pushed me to go out and DO whatever it is that I want to do.

Pro Tip - If you aren't doing something that you love to do, you will always call it work. The goal should be calling whatever you do for income 'what you love to do' or maybe you (like me) just don't want to have that feeling of dread when you notice that you have to go back to work at some point.

I am glad I have a bit more time off from work. It gives me plenty of VALUABLE (thanks for the reminder, Kyle) TIME to work on doing whatever it is I want to do for the rest of my income earning life.

1 comment:

  1. Just know that whatever you decide to do, write a book, drop an album... I'll be the first in line my friend. Thanks for the kind mention and I'm really enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete