Thursday, May 20, 2010

Asiago Cheese - Pineapple Heaven?

After thinking long and hard about what kinds of pizza I would order for my birthday party, I made the decision to roll with three '3 topping pizzas'.

The first was spinach, feta and roma tomatoes.
The second was artichokes, pesto and roma tomatoes.
And the third was pineapple, ham and asiago cheese.

While I was reading up on asiago cheese (yes, I do read up on cheese) I saw that one of the best combonations with it is pineapple. Knowing how much I loved the strong, slightly harsh taste of the italian cheddar (Asiago) I felt as if a light had been turned on in my head or maybe something like what happens in every Harry Potter movie.

"OF COURSE!" -- Hermione Granger

After trying the pizza, all I can say is make the order if your local pizza joint carries those toppings. You won't regret it... Unless you don't like pineapple. If that is the case, have fun with your crappy pizza!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment